The 3rd Weimar Gypsum Conference will take place at the Leonardo Hotel in Weimar from 14.03.-15.03.2017. The conference will be organized by the chair of “Building Materials” of the F.A. Finger Institute for Building MaterialScience of the Weimar Bauhaus University and by the Bauhaus Academy of Professional Development in cooperation withthe Federal Association of the Gypsum Industry as well as theAssociation of the Gypsum Industry of Russia.
This gypsum conference is intended to create a forum for a wide exchange of ideas in the field of calcium sulphate binders and their application. The program of lectures covers the following selected topics:
– Calcium sulphate binders
– Binder systems containing calcium sulphate
– Hydration and processing
– Admixtures and their effect
– Building materials of calcium sulphate
– Further fields of application of calcium sulphates
– Calcium sulphates and preservation of historic buildings and monuments
– Products based on calcium sulphate and their long-lasting use
With these conference topics the organizers want to address both research experts and those working in practice. The experts are also asked to report on the experience gained. The lectures will be given in German or Russian. A translation service will be available.
Information as regarding the lecture program can be found at: