LafargeHolcim announces changes to the Executive Committee reflecting the evolution of the portfolio following recent divestments and a transition to the next phase for the Company as it closes the integration phase.
As a result of these changes, the company also announces that Alain Bourguignon and Ian Thackwray have decided to pursue new opportunities outside the group.
As of August 5, 2016, the Executive Committee, chaired by Eric Olsen, will be composed of the following members:
- Urs Bleisch, Group Head of Performance & Cost
- Pascal Casanova, Region Head North America including Mexico
- Roland Köhler, Region Head Europe & Australia/New Zealand & Trading
- Martin Kriegner, Region Head India & South East Asia
- Gérard Kuperfarb, Group Head of Growth & Innovation
- Caroline Luscombe, Group Head of Organization and Human Resources
- Oliver Osswald, Region Head Central & South America
- Saâd Sebbar, Region Head Middle East & Africa
- Ron Wirahadiraksa, Chief Financial Officer